When you're thinking about a brand new home but unsure of what you like or how you want it to look, it may be best to visit your builder in person. For example, Sterling has show homes in the best new communities throughout Winnipeg and, popping by to say hi will not only give you a sense of the quality we deliver, but a feel as to what your life could be like in one of our beautiful homes.Taylor Farm
3 Fetterly Way
The three-bedroom bungalow-style home at 3 Fetterly Way offers almost 1,900 square feet of living space, so you certainly won’t feel like you’re compromising by purchasing a single-storey home. Get ready to host Thanksgiving dinner because there’s a formal dining room in addition to the dining nook and eating lip at the kitchen island. Your family will also love hosting backyard barbeques on the covered composite deck. Once the guests go home, relax in your master suite. The ensuite has a separate shower and tub, along with a large vanity featuring side-by-side sinks.
Other noteworthy features are:
- Mudroom/laundry room with a cabinet at the entrance from the garage
- Audio package in the kitchen and ensuite
- Quartz countertops and a ceramic tile backsplash in the kitchen
- Fireplace/entertainment unit with cultured stone surround and maple mantle/shelves
7 Munnion Road
When you visit the show home at 7 Munnion Road, you’ll get a glimpse of the luxurious lifestyle you could lead. From the hardwood floors on the main floor to the beautiful ceramic and wood detail around the built-in gas fireplace and entertainment unit in the great room, you’ll instantly see there are a thousand little touches that make a big difference. You’ll love the convenience of the main-floor laundry and the open loft space for hanging out on the second floor. This lovely home has everything you’re looking for.
Look at these additional features:
- Deluxe ensuite with a freestanding soaker tub, glass/tile shower, and side-by-side sinks
- Walk-in corner pantry with extra space to store your food
- Quartz tops and maple cabinets in the kitchen
- Formal dining room
7 Prairie Grass Lane
At 7 Prairie Grass Lane, you’ll see the comfort and convenience that single-storey living can offer. Imagine yourself relaxing on the front porch with a glass of iced tea or stepping out into your backyard patio through the garden door in your master suite. In the winter, you’ll especially appreciate the gas fireplace. It has a beautiful cultured stone surround along with built-in shelving. This home is great for those who like to entertain and those who like to enjoy a quiet night at home on their own.
Note these other extras:
- Two pantries in the kitchen
- An expansive 9' island with convenient eating lip
- Den that can be used as a home office
- Luxurious ensuite with a soaker tub, glass/tile shower, and a barn style door
52 West Plains Drive
If space is what you need, you’re going to like the show home at 52 West Plains Drive. It has almost 2,500 square feet, including a den on the main floor and a loft space on the second floor. The double garden doors in the dining room open up to a 16’x16’ composite deck in the back, where your family will love hanging out when the weather is nice. While there’s much to love about the quality of the master ensuite (including quartz countertops and a freestanding soaker tub), the tiled seat in the shower is a very nice touch.
Get excited about these features:
- Hardwood floors throughout the main floor
- Walk-through pantry located between the kitchen and mudroom
- Built-in niches throughout the home
312 Cherrywood Road
Style and functionality come together perfectly in the show home at 312 Cherrywood Road. The mudroom by the garage entrance and the foyer are both large enough that you won’t have to worry about people feeling crowded at the doors. Listen to some great music while you make dinner, using the audio package featured in the kitchen and master ensuite. The second floor features a deluxe layout including a loft and you'll also find a den on the main floor. You can use each of them however you see fit.
Look for these popular features:
- A dressing room off of the master bedroom with built-in shelving
- Built-in gas fireplace and entertainment unit in the great room
- Second-floor laundry room for the ultimate convenience
Dropping by one or more of these show homes is a perfect way to get an idea of what to expect if you opt for a Sterling home. The amenities and floor plans are sure to please everyone, regardless of their needs, and you'll have the satisfaction of knowing your home has a near custom look at a more than affordable price.